Ukraine is a high dating destination among Us citizens after Russian. That’s why in the event that you start thinking about obtaining a bride here you need to find out ways to get a visa on her behalf. Here you will find the easiest guidelines on this confusing red tape hassle.
1. File a petition for a Fiancee visa
K-1 visa is really a nonimmigrant visa for A ukrainian fiancee. It’ll allow your Ukrainian mail-order bride to arrive at the U.S. and acquire hitched for your requirements within 3 months upon the arrival. Before you apply for the visa it self, register the petition to your U.S. Citizenship and Immigration iceland brides Services.
Observe that if for example the Ukrainian bride has kids, they have to be placed in the petition too, even when they’ll not travel. In addition, you must be careful together with your bride’s names – you’ll want to mention all her names maiden that is including previous married names. Otherwise, you certainly will face a severe wait.
After the petition is authorized, your bride gets the best to submit an application for a fiancee visa in the U.S. Embassy in Ukraine. The latter will alert you associated with approval.
2. Make an application for the visa & get ready for the meeting
It is necessary never to make an application for the visa meeting until your bride (a visa applicant) completes these actions.
- Action # 1. She must fill out (in English) and submit the fiancee visa application online after checking her eligibility.
- Step # 2. Collect all of the necessary papers to offer the application.
- Action # 3. Schedulae an appoitment with your physician authorized by the Embassy in Kyiv (Ukraine’s money) and pass a checkup that is medical.
- Action #4. Schedule and sign up for passport distribution.
- Action #5. Spend a $265 visa application cost and obtain a visa verification receipt through the bank.
- Action # 6. Just now your bride that is ukrainian can the U.S. Embassy in Ukraine and obtain a visa visit or do every thing online.
3. Pass the fiancee visa meeting
Now, it is very important your bride arrives on time because otherwise her visit may be canceled. And, evidently, it’s not feasible in the future for a visa meeting with out a previous visit. About it right there if she passes the interview successfully, she might be informed.
But, it will require the U.S. Embassy in Ukraine around 5-6 business days to supply the visa to her passport and travel papers. Because of this, Embassy recommends to not set the marriage date beforehand.
Now, right right right here’s exactly exactly what they could pose a question to your Ukrainian bride during the meeting:
- Her back ground
- Just just exactly How both of you met
- Her career and hobbies, relationships along with other loved ones
- Living arrangements into the U.S.
- Provided experiences regarding the fiance additionally the fiancee and if they came across one another loved ones, etc.
Over time, the Ukrainian bride will get her papers back in an envelope. It is essential she doesn’t open that envelope but a .S. Immigration or Public wellness provider officer. Just in case she opens it, it could result in a suspect over tempering as well as the entire process may begin with the start.
According to a situation, the Embassy may notify you concerning the dependence on the further processing that is administrative usually takes one other 60 times.